Chicken Fried Round Steak1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbround steak, 1/2" thick
2 ccracker crumbs
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Chicken Fried Round Steak
- Cut steak into serving pieces.
- Pound steak thoroughly.
- Mix eggs and milk.
- Dip meat into egg mixture, then into cracker crumbs.
- Brown, slowly, on both sides in hot shortening.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover, tightly, cook over very low heat 45 to 60 minutes or until tender.
- Serve with Southern gravy over steaks.
- Makes 6 servings.