Chef Paul's Killer Nachos
1 lbground beef
1 mediumonion, diced
1 pkgtaco seasoning -- i use 1/2 a pack.
1 jar(s)16 oz. hot salsa -- i use medium
·tabasco sauce, a few dashes
1 can(s)4 oz. hot diced green chiles -- i use mild
1 can(s)16 oz. refried beans
2 ccheddar/jack, shredded
2tomatoes, diced -- or 1 can diced tomatoes
1 can(s)4 oz. sliced black olives
·8 oz. sour cream
How to Make Chef Paul's Killer Nachos
- Brown the ground beef and onion in a large pan, drain grease.
Add the taco seasoning, following directions on the package.
- Add the salsa and dashes of Tabasco to the beef mixture.
- Combine refried beans and green chilies and add to beef mixture.
- Heat thoroughly, stirring constantly.
Pour into a 2 quart oven proof casserole dish and top with cheese.
- Melt cheese under a broiler. It only takes 2 or 3 minutes to melt the cheese, so watch closely.
Remove and top with tomatoes, olives and sour cream.