My son loves Chef Boyardee Beef Ravoli and bought it from the grocery store and it is cans of Chef Boyardee Beef Ravoli and I wanted to make one for my son and I found this recipe. I heard that this recipe to turn out to taste like Chef Boyardee and said it is really good.
11. Place all of the ravioli ingredients into a small sauce pan,except the wonton wrappers, and turn the heat to low.
2. Cook the meat for about 10 minutes, or until browned; you much stir this constantly and sometimes vigorously to keep the mixture smooth, no lumps!
3.Wet the edges of a wonton wrapper and place 1-1 1/2 tablespoons of the meat mixture in the center; top with another wonton skin and press all of the air out of the ravioli while you are pressing the edges together to make a tight seal.
4.Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
5. Place all of the sauce ingredients in a medium saucepan except the cheese and bring to a boil.
6. Add the ravioli to the boiling water and boil them, stirring occasionally for 5-8 minutes.
7. Remove the sauce from the heat and add the cheddar cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
8. Toss the ravioli and sauce together in a large bowl and serve.