★★★★★ 3 votes5
1 pkginstant stuffing mix
1 pkgstring cheese (shredded mozzarella cheese can be substituted)
1 cketchup or barbecue sauce
How to Make Cheesy Tunnel Meat Loaf
- Put instant stuffing with seasoning in food processor and chop. Be sure not to blend to a powder as this is the substance that will hold the meatloaf together. If you do not have a food processor you can put stuffing mix directly with hamburger.
- Add stuffing mix, hamburger, mustard, and eggs. Mix well.
- Take half of the mixture and put into loaf pan.
- Make a well in the middle of the hamburger mixture previously put into the loaf pan.
- place string cheese in the well.
- Add the rest of the meatloaf mixture in the pan. Then add topping (ketchup or barbecue sauce)
- Cook at 350 for one hour.
- Let meatloaf cool and set for 10 minutes. Cut and serve.