★★★★★ 3 votes5
- 2 lb
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 pkg
- instant stuffing mix
- 1 pkg
- string cheese (shredded mozzarella cheese can be substituted)
- 1 c
- ketchup or barbecue sauce
How to Make Cheesy Tunnel Meat Loaf
- 1Put instant stuffing with seasoning in food processor and chop. Be sure not to blend to a powder as this is the substance that will hold the meatloaf together. If you do not have a food processor you can put stuffing mix directly with hamburger.
- 2Add stuffing mix, hamburger, mustard, and eggs. Mix well.
- 3Take half of the mixture and put into loaf pan.
- 4Make a well in the middle of the hamburger mixture previously put into the loaf pan.
- 5place string cheese in the well.
- 6Add the rest of the meatloaf mixture in the pan. Then add topping (ketchup or barbecue sauce)
- 7Cook at 350 for one hour.
- 8Let meatloaf cool and set for 10 minutes. Cut and serve.
About Cheesy Tunnel Meat Loaf
Leave a Comment