- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 3 slice
- american cheese (or any other cheese you prefer)
- 2-3 dash(es)
- prefered seasoning (salt, pepper, ect)
How to Make Cheesy Stuffed Hamburger
- 1To add extra flavor, sprinkle a couple dashes of your choice of seasoning to the meat, then split into three separate parts. Toss lightly into loose balls.
- 2Preheat a frying pan on med to med-high heat. Hollow the centers of each ball and place a folded piece cheese in each one, then mold them back into a ball around the cheese. Form each into a patty.
- 3Cook each patty for roughly 15 -18 min (around 7-8 min per side) to ensure the center gets fully cooked. Do not press the burgers as it could cause the cheese to leak out and dry out your burgers. One cooked add desired condiments and enjoy!