- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1/2 cup
- finely chopped onions
- saltine crackers - finely crushed- about 1/2 cup
- 1 1/2 cups
- mexican style finely shredded four cheeses - divided
- 1 cup
- thick and chunky salsa - divided
How to Make Cheesy Salsa-mini meatloafs
- 1HEAT oven to 400ºF.
- 2MIX first 4 ingredients with 1 cup cheese and 1/2 cup salsa.
- 3PRESS into 12 muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray. Use back of spoon to make indentation in center of each. Place muffin pan on foil-covered baking sheet.
- 4BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until meat loaves are done (160°F). Top with remaining salsa and cheese; bake 3 min. or until cheese is melted.
- 5TIPS I didn't have any saltines the first time so I used about a 1/2 cup quick oatmeal. I didn't have enough Mexican cheese so I used what ever I had. I used at different times, all mild salsa, about 1/2 & 1/2 of mild and medium, and all medium. I liked the 1/2 & 1/2 the best.
It took longer in my oven than the recipe calls for, but in a friends oven it came out perfect in 25 min, plus the 3 extra.