Cheesy Mushroom Burgers
- small plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 c
- chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 c
- kraft roasted red pepper italian with parmesan dressing, divided
- 1 c
- mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 c
- low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- italian style hard rolls, split
How to Make Cheesy Mushroom Burgers
- 1Preheat grill to medium heat. Toss tomatoes with basil and 2 TBSP. of the dressing; set aside. Heat remaining dressing in skillet on medium heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 5 min. or until tender and liquid has evaporated. Stir in 1/2 of the tomato mixture and cheese. Cool slightly.
- 2Mix meat and mushroom mixture. Shape evenly into 4 patties. Grill patties 7 to 9 min. on each side or until cooked through.
- 3Cover bottom halves of rolls with burgers. Top with remaining tomato mixture and top halves of rolls.