Cheesy Italian Beef Bake
- 1 1/2 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1 jar(s)
- chunky garden style pasta sauce
- 1 8 oz pkg
- cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c
- sour cream
- 2 c
- shredded parmesan cheese (8 oz)
- 3/4 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 2 c
- original bisquick mix
- 1 1/2 c
How to Make Cheesy Italian Beef Bake
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 13x9 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray. In 10 inch skillet cook beef over medium- high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently,until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in pasta sauce.
- 2In small bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, 1/2 cup of the parmesan cheese and 1/4 tsp of the italian seasoning until smooth and creamy. Spoon half of the beef mixture (about 2 cups ) into the baking dish. Drop spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture evenly onto the beef mixture. Spoon remaining beef mixture over the cream cheese mixture.
- 3In medium bowl, stir 1 cup of the Parmesan Cheese, the Bisquick mix and milk with wire wisk or fork until well blended. Pour over beef mixture.
- 4Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until light brown. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese and 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning. Bake 5 minutes. Let stand at least 10 minutes before serving.