Cheesy Cheesesteak with Peppers
- 1 Tbsp
- plus 1 tsp. of veg oil divided
- 1 medium
- yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 small
- red, green or yellow bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 lb
- mintue steak cut into thin strips
- 1/2 c
- evaporated milk
- 1 tsp
- dijon mustard
- 1 c
- shredded provolone
- hoagie rolls, split
How to Make Cheesy Cheesesteak with Peppers
- 1Minute steak is a thin cut of London broil, Top Round, or Top Sirloin. Sliced into thin strips and sauteed.
- 2In a large skillet, heat 1 Tbl. oil over medium heat. Add onion and bell peppers and seson with salt and pepper. Cook stirring until softened, about 10 mins. Transfer to a plate Add remaining tsp. of oil to skillet and increase heat to medium-high. Add steak, season with salt and pepper and cook stirring until cooked through 2-3 mins.
- 3Meanwhile in a small pot, heat evap. milk and Dijon over medium heat until hot. Remove from heat and whisk in provolone until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Divide steak and veggies among rolls and drizzle with sauce.