☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1.5 lb
- ground beef
- "just a pinch" of salt
- brown bouquet sauce, optional
- water, optional
- hamburger buns
- 6 slice
- american cheese
How to Make Cheeseburgers
- 1Form beef into 6 patties about 1/2-inch thick.
- 2Sprinkle with salt and brush patties with a 1-to-1 mixture of brown bouquet sauce and water, if a deep brown color is desired.
- 3Arrange patties in a circle in a paper towel-lined, shallow, heat resistant, non-metallic baking dish.
- 4Do not place any patties in the center of the circle.
- 5Heat, covered with paper toweling, in microwave oven 5 minutes.
- 6Turn patties over.
- 7Brush again with brown bouquet mixture if desired.
- 8Heat, uncovered, an additional minute.
- 9Burgers will be rare.
- 10Heat an additional 1 to 2 minutes for medium or well-done.
- 11Place 1 patty on each hamburger bun and top each hamburger with a slice of cheese.
- 12Arrange hamburgers on a heat-resistant non-metallic serving platter and heat, uncovered, in microwave oven 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.