☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 lbground beef
·"just a pinch" of salt
·brown bouquet sauce, optional
6 sliceamerican cheese
How to Make Cheeseburgers
- Form beef into 6 patties about 1/2-inch thick.
- Sprinkle with salt and brush patties with a 1-to-1 mixture of brown bouquet sauce and water, if a deep brown color is desired.
- Arrange patties in a circle in a paper towel-lined, shallow, heat resistant, non-metallic baking dish.
- Do not place any patties in the center of the circle.
- Heat, covered with paper toweling, in microwave oven 5 minutes.
- Turn patties over.
- Brush again with brown bouquet mixture if desired.
- Heat, uncovered, an additional minute.
- Burgers will be rare.
- Heat an additional 1 to 2 minutes for medium or well-done.
- Place 1 patty on each hamburger bun and top each hamburger with a slice of cheese.
- Arrange hamburgers on a heat-resistant non-metallic serving platter and heat, uncovered, in microwave oven 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.