By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 pkgrefrigerated biscuits
3/4 lbground beef
1/2 cchopped onion
11 ozcheddar cheese soup
2 tspprepared mustard
1/8 tsphot pepper sauce
8 oztomatoes, canned whole, drained and cut up
2 Tbspscallion, chopped
1/2 cshredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make Cheeseburger Pizza
- Pat biscuits into a 12" round greased baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Bake at 400 for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook and stir beef and onion in a skillet until beef is browned and onion is tender.
- Drain off fat.
- Stir in soup, mustard and hot pepper sauce and heat through.
- Spread beef mixture over biscuits to within 1/2" of the edge.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 5 minutes more or until biscuits are golden brown.
- Garnish with sliced pitted ripe olives and dill pickle chips,if desired.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
- Makes 6 servings.