- 9 inch um=nbaked pastry shell
- 8 slice
- american cheese processed cheese food
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1/2 c
- tomato sauce
- 1/3 c
- chopped green pepper
- 1/3 c
- chopped onion
- 1 tsp
- beef bouillon or 1 beef bouillon cube
- 3 large
- eggs,, beaten
- 2 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- chopped tomato and shredded lettuce to garnish, if desired
How to Make Cheeseburger Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 425. Bake pastry shell 8 minutes. Remove from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 350.
- 2Meanwhile, cut 6 slices cheese food into pieces.
In large skillet, brown meat; pour off fat. Add tomato sauce, green pepper, onion and bouillon; cook and stir until bouillon dissolves.
- 3Romove from heat; stir in eggs, flour and cheese food pieces. Turn into prepared pastry shell. Bake 20-25 minutes or until hot. Arrange remaining 2 slices cheese on top return to oven 3 minutes or until cheese begins to melt. garnish with tomato and lettuce if desired.