How to Make Cheeseburger Meatloaf Minis
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients. I use my KitchenAid (with the flat beater) in order to mix quickly and save time.
- Shape into 6 small loaves. I have just shaped them and placed them on a coated cookie sheet, used disposable tin mini loaf pans, and used special shaped "cupcake" pans: all have worked well, but cooking times varied.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Cover with your favorite BBQ sauce. Cook for an additional 15 minutes.