★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 lb
- extra lean hamburger - cooked with finely diced onions to taste, seasoned to taste and drained
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- dill or sweet pickle relish
- 2 c
- shredded american cheese - devided
- 1 tube(s)
- crescent dinner rolls
How to Make Cheeseburger Casserole
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees. In skillet mix beef mixture and ketchup. Heat over medium-high heat until hot, stirring occasionally. Stir in relish and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese. Spoon into ungreased 10 inch glass pie plate.
- 2Separate dough into 8 triangles; roll up 1 inch on shortest side of each dough triangle. Place dough on top of meat mixture in spoke pattern with points towards center. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- 3Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until crescents are a light golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- 4*HINT* I prefer to use the pillsbury crescent rolls. For me they taste the best - the store brand crescents just don't seem to measure up.