★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 lb
- ground chuck
- 1/2 bottle
- barbecue sauce
- 8 or 9 slice
- american cheese( we like alot of cheese)
- 2 can(s)
- pillsbury buttermilk biscuits
How to Make Cheeseburger Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In large skillet brown ground chuck till done. Remove from heat and drain grease.
- 3Pour ground chuck mixture into a 2 quart casserole dish. Add bar-b-q sauce and mix well.(use your own judgement as to how much bar-b-q sauce you add)
- 4Layer cheese slices on top of meat and cover completely.
- 5Open biscuits and place on top of cheese.(you have to really put them in tight to use 2 whole cans)
- 6Bake at 350 degrees 30 to 35 minutes, or until biscuits are no longer doughy. Remove from oven and let set for 5 minutes. Enjoy!!