Who doesn't Love Cheeseburger's!!! Well here is a great way to fix it up in a casserole,this is so simple and easy even the kids can help make it.I have not made this yet but im planning on it in the future..Enjoy....
- lbs. lean ground beef
- can of cream of celery soup
- can of cream of cheddar cheese soup
- 20-oz pkg. of frozen crinkled french fries
- tbsp. minced garlic and dry onion
- toppings: chopped pickles, chopped tomato, ketchup,mustard
How to Make Cheeseburger-and-Fries Casserole
- 1Preheat the oven to 350*
- 2In a extra large skillet, cook the beef until brown and then drain off the grease..Then Transfer into a 3qt. casserole dish...
- 3In a medium bowl combine the soups, spread over the beef. Top with the potatoes.Bake, uncovered, for 45-55 mins or til french fries are golden brown.Serve with the toppings on top.. Great with a side salad..
About Cheeseburger-and-Fries Casserole
You May Also Like:
Show 3 Comments & Reviews