How to Make Cheese-Topped Beef and Potato Bake
- 1Cook beef, onion and celery until browned.
- 2Stir in tomato sauce, mushrooms, water, salt, sugar and pepper.
- 3Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low.
- 4Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- 5Into a 9x13-inch baking dish, spoon 1/3 of beef mixture.
- 6Arrange 1/2 of potato slices on top.
- 7Repeat, ending with ground beef mixture.
- 8Cover dish with foil.
- 9Bake in a 375 degree oven for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.
- 10Remove from oven.
- 11Discard foil.
- 12Sprinkle with cheese.
- 13Return to oven just until cheese melts.
You May Also Like:
Show 2 Comments & Reviews