★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 cpasta sauce, divided
1/2 citalian bread crumbs
1 largeegg (or 1/4 cup egg substitute)
1/2 cdiced onions
1 1/4 lblean ground beef
4 stickmozzarella cheese
How to Make Cheese-Stuffed Meatloaves
- Preheat over to 400F. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray. Combine 3/4 cup pasta sauce and remaining ingredients (except cheese) until blended.
- Divide into four portions; shape around each string cheese, covering cheese completely. Seal tightly so hot cheese will stay inside.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until 160F.
- Microwave remaining 3/4 cup pasta sauce on HIGH 1 minute or until hot.
- Pour remaining sauce over individual loaves and serve.