How to Make Cheese-Stuffed Burgers
- 1Seed and chop the chile pepper and combine with the cheese and coriander.
- 2Slice the tomato and set aside.
- 3Shape the beef into 8 thin patties, put 1/4 of the cheese mixture in the center of 4 of the patties.
- 4Top with remaining patties and pinch to seal.
- 5Toast the bread.
- 6Heat oil in a frying pan and cook the hamburgers 6-8 minutes over medium heat for medium rare.
- 7Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 8Place cooked hamburgers on the toast and top with tomato slices and another slice of toast.