How to Make Cheese-Stuffed Burgers
- Seed and chop the chile pepper and combine with the cheese and coriander.
- Slice the tomato and set aside.
- Shape the beef into 8 thin patties, put 1/4 of the cheese mixture in the center of 4 of the patties.
- Top with remaining patties and pinch to seal.
- Toast the bread.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and cook the hamburgers 6-8 minutes over medium heat for medium rare.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place cooked hamburgers on the toast and top with tomato slices and another slice of toast.