Cheese Mushroom Meatballs1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 lbground beef
3/4 coatmeal, uncooked
1 cmushrooms, sliced
1/4 cmoist breadcrumbs
1 cswiss cheese, shredded
How to Make Cheese Mushroom Meatballs
- Combine ground beef, oatmeal, eggs and 1 teaspoon salt; mix well.
- Set aside and combine remaining ingredients for filling.
- Make patties of the ground beef mixture; flatten.
- Add a spoonful of filling; make into balls.
- Brown on all sides.
- Mix 1 cup tomato juice and 1 can cream of mushroom soup; pour over meatballs; simmer 3/4 hour.