Cheese Filled Salisbury Steaks1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1/4 c
- crackers, crushed
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp
- cheese sticks, 2 x 1 inch
- 10.5 oz
- beef broth
- 1/2 can(s)
- 1 large
- onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make Cheese Filled Salisbury Steaks
- 1In medium bowl, mix lightly but thoroughly beef, crumbs, worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- 2Shape in 4 oval patties.
- 3Enclose a cheese stick in each patty, covering cheese completely and tightly.
- 4Brown patties in a little butter in pan.
- 5In skillet with cover, bring broth and water to boiling.
- 6Add patties to skillet.
- 7Surround with onions and cover.
- 8Simmer over low heat for 20 minutes and remove meat.
- 9Blend cornstarch with a small amount of cold water and stir into skillet.
- 10Cook mixture, stirring until thickened.
- 11Add meat and heat if necessary.