Cheese Burger Pie
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 1/2 c
- onion, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 c
- freshly shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- this is the basic recipe, feel free to spice it up, add mushrooms, sliced tomatoes, or fresh garlic to taste!
How to Make Cheese Burger Pie
- 1Grease a 9 inch pie plate.
Cook beef and onion until brown, and drain.
- 2Spread meat and onion in prepared pie plate.
Season with salt and pepper.
Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- 3In a separate bowl mix eggs, Bisquick, and milk together, until well blended.
Pour over the cheese layer.
- 4Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.