★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)cream of celery soup
2 lbhamburger (browned)
16-18 sliceamerican cheese
1-2 pkgpotato o'brian hash browns (orida brand works best)
How to Make Cheese Burger Bake
- Brown and drain your hamburger
- Fry your bacon until it is to your liking, I like to make mine between soft and crunchy. Make sure that you lay your bacon on paper towel to get any excess grease off, then chop up your bacon into small pieces.
- Mix together you cream of chicken and cream of celery with you hamburger an and chopped bacon.
- In a casserole dish, layer the bottom with potato O'Brien potato cubes. Then take your meat mixture and layer that on top of the potato, then take your slice cheese and layer that on top of the meat mixture. Repeat till you reach the top of your dish and top off with the rest of your cheese slices.
- Bake it as 350 for about 10-15 min. so cheese is melted.