★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground beef (85% lean)
- 1/2 c
- slightly packed shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c
- precooked crumbled bacon
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 c
- 2 tsp
- chopped chipotle chiles in adobo sauce*
- sesame hamburger buns, split
How to Make Cheddar-Bacon-Stuffed Burgers with Chipotle Ketchu
- 1Heat grill. Divide ground beef into 4 pieces; press each into 6-inch round. Top each with one-fourth each of the cheese and bacon; gently form beef around filling and flatten to create 4 (5-inch) patties. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 2Combine ketchup and chiles in small bowl.
- 3Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or coals 8 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked and no longer pink in center, turning once. Toast buns during last minute of grilling, if desired. Serve burgers in buns with chipotle ketchup.
13 points per burger