★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 large
- rump or chuck roast
- 6 pkg
- mccormick brown gravy (the powder kind)
- 1 medium
How to Make Cheaters Pot roast!!
- 1Place your roast in a Large slow cooker (or a large pot on the stove)
- 2Add enough water to cover the roast
- 3With a small whisk add your packages of Brown Gravy. The liquid will look very light, but its ok, it will thicken as it cooks down.
- 4Chop onion and add to crock.
- 5Cook on low for 8-10 hours (yes ALL day, but its worth it!)
- 6****If your gravy is NOT the consistency you would like simply whisk some flour and water or cornstarch and water together and slowly whisk into the gravy****