★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 largerump or chuck roast
6 pkgmccormick brown gravy (the powder kind)
How to Make Cheaters Pot roast!!
- Place your roast in a Large slow cooker (or a large pot on the stove)
- Add enough water to cover the roast
- With a small whisk add your packages of Brown Gravy. The liquid will look very light, but its ok, it will thicken as it cooks down.
- Chop onion and add to crock.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours (yes ALL day, but its worth it!)
- ****If your gravy is NOT the consistency you would like simply whisk some flour and water or cornstarch and water together and slowly whisk into the gravy****