Cauliflower with Ground Beef1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cground beef
1 smallcauliflower head
1 Tbspsoya sauce
How to Make Cauliflower with Ground Beef
- Dissolve cornstarch in 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare ingredients.
- Slice cauliflower into 1/4" thick slices.
- Place oil in wok and heat to smoking point.
- Add ground beef and onion to it.
- Stir fry meat until it is browned (about 3 minutes).
- Add cauliflower, salt, soya sauce and 3/4 cup of water.
- Cover wok and cook ingredients a full 10 minutes.
- Lift cover up occasionally to stir cauliflower so all of it will cook uniformly.
- Stir up corn starch solution, add to mixture, stir thoroughly.
- NOTE: Pork or chicken may be substituted for ground beef.