Cauliflower with Ground Beef1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 c
- ground beef
- minced onion
- 1 small
- cauliflower head
- 1 Tbsp
- soya sauce
- 3/4 c
- 3 Tbsp
- 1.5 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
How to Make Cauliflower with Ground Beef
- 1Dissolve cornstarch in 1/2 cup of water.
- 2Prepare ingredients.
- 3Slice cauliflower into 1/4" thick slices.
- 4Place oil in wok and heat to smoking point.
- 5Add ground beef and onion to it.
- 6Stir fry meat until it is browned (about 3 minutes).
- 7Add cauliflower, salt, soya sauce and 3/4 cup of water.
- 8Cover wok and cook ingredients a full 10 minutes.
- 9Lift cover up occasionally to stir cauliflower so all of it will cook uniformly.
- 10Stir up corn starch solution, add to mixture, stir thoroughly.
- 11NOTE: Pork or chicken may be substituted for ground beef.