Casey Jones One Dish Supper1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2frozen bread dough, thawed
1/2 lblean ground beef
1/4 cchopped onion
4 ozmushrooms, sliced
1 tspbeef bouillon
How to Make Casey Jones One Dish Supper
- Brown beef and onions in dutch over.
- Drain if necessary.
- Add next 9 ingredients.
- Cover, simmer 15 minutes.
- Remove from stovetop and cool to warm.
- Divide dough into 20 pieces and place on top of warm beef mixture.
- Cover with clean towel and let rise 30 minutes or until pieces of bread dough have doubled in size.
- Lightly brush dough with beaten egg.
- Sprinkle with bacon flavored bits.
- Bake uncovered at 375 for 25-30 minutes.