CARROTS & GROUND BEEF
How to Make CARROTS & GROUND BEEF
- Spray nonstick spray in a large pot, brown ground beef very well, no pink left.
- Add onions to ground beef until wilted.
- Add brown sugar to carrot and ground beef.
- Drain carrots but save juice for later instead of using water. In a large bowl mash carrots using a potato masher. Add to ground beef.
- Cook on medium heat for about 1 hour, stir often so it doesn't stick. You may have to adjust heat. It should get very thick as it cooks down. Add saved carrot juice as needed.
- It should be a little juicy when done.
Season to your taste.
- Serve over hot rice and eat it up.
It's some good.