Carne Mechada (meatloaf)
★★★★★ 1 vote5
5 lbground beef
2 cbread crumbs
1 mediumgreen pepper, red pepper, yellowpepper, and orange pepper
1 tspsalt and pepper
How to Make Carne Mechada (meatloaf)
- cut up peppers and onion, set aside.
- mix eggs, milk and breadcrumbs in a bowl together until evenly mixed.
- in a large bowl mix ground beef, veggies and breadcrumb mix. Add salt and pepper. Mix with hands. After mixing evenly place in a baking pan
- preheat over 375
- place in oven bake for 1 hour. After one hour check inside of meatloaf ensure how cooked your loaf is. Cook for another half hour
- When done serve with Mashed potatoes and gravy.