Carne Mechada (meatloaf)
- 5 lb
- ground beef
- 4 large
- 2 c
- bread crumbs
- 2 c
- 1 medium
- green pepper, red pepper, yellowpepper, and orange pepper
- 1 tsp
- salt and pepper
How to Make Carne Mechada (meatloaf)
- 1cut up peppers and onion, set aside.
- 2mix eggs, milk and breadcrumbs in a bowl together until evenly mixed.
- 3in a large bowl mix ground beef, veggies and breadcrumb mix. Add salt and pepper. Mix with hands. After mixing evenly place in a baking pan
- 4preheat over 375
- 5place in oven bake for 1 hour. After one hour check inside of meatloaf ensure how cooked your loaf is. Cook for another half hour
- 6When done serve with Mashed potatoes and gravy.