Carmelized Onion and Pepper Sirloin Sliders
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground sirloin
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 jar(s)
- (12oz) mezzetta roasted bell pepper strips &carmelized onions, well-drained
- 3 slice
- swiss cheese, each cut into quarters (12 small pieces total)
- 3 Tbsp
- coarse ground mustard
- 1 pkg
- (12 rolls) hawaiian dinner rolls, toasted
How to Make Carmelized Onion and Pepper Sirloin Sliders
- 1Combine meat and ketchup. Form into 12 balls and flatten into small burgers.
- 2Heat large skillet over medium-high. Add burgers and cook until well-browned on both sides. Remove burgers from skillet. Pour off any fat.
- 3Add drained onions and peppers to the skillet and heat to a simmer. Place burgers back into skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 1-2 minutes or until desired doneness
- 4Top the burgers with the cheese if desired and cook until the cheese is melted. To serve, spread bottom of buns with a little coarse ground mustard and place the burgers on the buns and top each with 1 heaping tablespoon of carmelized onions and peppers.