By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 lbground beef
1/2 cfinely chopped onion
1 tspcaraway seeds
1 tspworcestershire sauce
How to Make Caraway Burgers
- Mix all the ingredients together except the beer.
- Shape mixture into 6 patties, each about 1-inch thick.
- Place the patties in an ungreased baking dish, 10 X 6 X 1 3/4-inches.
- Pour the beer over the patties, then cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours. (Meat may turn gray, but is ok)
- Remove patties from the marinade.
- Broil or grill the patties 4 inches from the heat, turning once, to the desired doneness, about 15 to 20 minutes.