Campbell's Mini Tacos
- wonton wrappers
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1 1/4 oz
- package taco seasoning mix
- 2 Tbsp
- pace picantre sauce
- 1/2 c
- pace chunky salsa
- 1 c
- shredded mexican cheese blend
- dairy sour cream
- sliced pitted ripe olives
How to Make Campbell's Mini Tacos
- 1Preheat oven to 425^.Press the wonton wrappers into 24 mini muffin pan cups.
Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-hi heat until it's well browned and scrambled. Pour off any fat. Stir in the taco seasoning mix and picante sauce. Turn oven temperature to 375^.
Spoon the beef mixture into the wonton cups. Top with the salsa and cheese.
Bake for 2 minutes covered with foil then remove foil and bake 3 minutes or until the wontons are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
Garnish with sour cream, olives and additional salsa if desired. Try other fillings and toppings too.
- 2Note: Some ovens are different that others - Campbell's says to bake at 425^- my readers say this is too hot- try baking at 375^ or 350^ if you see they are crisping too much.