★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 can(s)
- (10 3/4 oz.) campbell's tomato soup
- 1/4 c
- 1 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp
- ground black pepper
- 1 pkg
- (7.5 oz.) refridgerated biscuits (10)
- 1/2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Campbell's Joe Casserole
- 1cook the beef in a 10 inch skillet over med-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring frequently to break up meat. Pour off any fat.
- 2stir the soup, water, worcestershire and black pepper into a skillet. Heat to boil. Spoon the beef mixture into a 1 1/2 qrt casserole. Arrange the biscuits over beef mixture around edge of casserole.
- 3Bake 400 degrees F for 15 mins or until the biscuits are golden brown.Sprinkle the cheese over the beef mixture.