★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 can(s)
- (103/4 oz.) campbell's tomato soup
- 1 c
- chunky salsa or picante sauce
- 1/2 c
- (8inch) flour tortillas or 8 (^inch) corn tortillas, cut into 1inch pieces
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese (4oz.)
How to Make Cambell's beef taco bake
- 1Cook the beef in a 10 inch skillet over med-high heat until well browned, stirring frequently to break up meat. Pour off any fat.
- 2stir soup, milk, salsa, tortillas and 1/2 cup of the cheese into the skillet. Spoon soup mixture into an 11x8inch (2qrt) shallow baking dish. cover.
- 3Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 mins or until hot. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.