How to Make California Cheeseburger Pie
- Heat oven to 400 degrees and grease pie plate, 10 x 1 1/2".
- Cook and stir beef and onion in 10" skillet until
beef is brown; drain.
- Stir in salt and pepper; spread in plate.
- Beat baking mix, milk and eggs with wire whisk or hand beater until almost smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour into plate.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Top with tomatoes and cheese.
- Bake until knife inserted in center comes our clean, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Top with lettuce and pickles.