How to Make California Cheeseburger Pie
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees and grease pie plate, 10 x 1 1/2".
- 2Cook and stir beef and onion in 10" skillet until
beef is brown; drain.
- 3Stir in salt and pepper; spread in plate.
- 4Beat baking mix, milk and eggs with wire whisk or hand beater until almost smooth, about 1 minute.
- 5Pour into plate.
- 6Bake 25 minutes.
- 7Top with tomatoes and cheese.
- 8Bake until knife inserted in center comes our clean, 5 to 8 minutes.
- 9Cool 5 minutes.
- 10Top with lettuce and pickles.