Calgary Pot Roast1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3.5 lbbeef roast, lean and boneless
1 tspdry mustard
1/2 cchopped onion
7.5 oztomato sauce
1/4 tspfreshly ground black pepper
How to Make Calgary Pot Roast
- Braising in tomato sauce guarantees tender, flavorful beef.
- Trim all fat from roast.
- Rub dry mustard and salt into the surface of the meat.
- Place in a lightly greased, oven-proof dish.
- Top with onion.
- Combine tomato sauce, vinegar, thyme and pepper.
- Pour over roast and cover tightly.
- Bake at 325 for 3 hours until meat is tender.