Cajun Seasoned Stuffed Cheeseburger
How to Make Cajun Seasoned Stuffed Cheeseburger
- 1Fry bacon until slightly crisp, set aside, DO NOT DISCARD 1 Tablespoon of bacon drippings.
- 2While bacon is frying, divide beef into two equal 3 ounce portions.
- 3Flatten one portion of meat into a thin patty, and place on a small plate.
- 4Sprinkle meat with 1/4 teaspoon of Cajun seasoning,and top with cheese,then top cheese with the chopped onion.
- 5Take remaining meat and make a patty the same size as the first, then place on top of cheese and make sides are pinched together, so there will be no leakage.
- 6Sprinkle remaining Cajun seasoning over the top, and fry in remaining bacon drippings.
- 7Then top with your favorite toppings and enjoy.:)