☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1boneless chuck roast (2 - 2 1/2 pounds)
1 Tbspdried cajun seasoning
1 9-oz pkgfrozen corn
1/2 conion, chopped
1/2 cgreen bell pepper, chopped
1 14.5-oz can(s)diced tomatoes, undrained
1/2 tsphot pepper sauce
How to Make Cajun Pot Roast With Maque Choux
- Rub entire surface of beef roast with Cajun seasoning.
- Place roast in 3 1/2- to 4-quart crock pot.
- Top with onion, corn and bell pepper.
- In small bowl, combine tomatoes, pepper and hot pepper sauce; mix well.
- Pour over vegetables and roast.
- Cover; cook on LOW setting for 8-10 hours.
- To serve, cut roast into slices.
- Serve corn mixture with slotted spoon.