- 1 box
- 8-1/2oz pkg. corn/bread muffin mix
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- 2 can(s)
- 14-1/2oz ea. diced tomatoes
- 2 c
- frozen mixed vegetables-thawed
- 1 can(s)
- 6oz tomato paste
- 1-2 tsp
- cajun seasoning
- 1 c
- 4oz-shredded chedder cheese
- green onions..thinly sliced
How to Make Cajun Beef Casserole
- 1Prepare corn muffin mix according to package instructions.
Spread into a greased 11"x7" baking dish.
- 2Cook beef in a large skillet over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Add the tomatoes,vegetables,tomato paste, and seasonings.
Bring to a boil.Reduce heat: simmer,uncovered for 5 minutes.
Pour over top.(corn bread)
Sprinkle with cheese.
- 3Bake in a preheated 350 oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Sprinkle with onions.