Caesar-Style Steak Sandwiches
- 1 1/2 lb
- beef sirloin steak (about 1 1/2 inches thick)
- 3/4 tsp
- baguette, halved horizontally, cut crosswise into 4 pieces
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1/2 c
- refrigerated caesar salad dressing
- 1 c
- shaved parmesan cheese*
- romaine lettuce heart leaves
- tomato slices
How to Make Caesar-Style Steak Sandwiches
- 1Heat grill. Sprinkle steak with pepper. Grill, covered, over medium-high heat or coals 8 to 10 minutes for medium-rare, turning once. Remove steak; cover loosely with foil. Let stand 5 minutes before thinly slicing.
- 2. Meanwhile, brush cut sides of baguette with oil. Grill, covered, 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown. Brush cut sides of bread with dressing; top bottom pieces with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, steak and remaining bread.
- 3TIP *Shave cheese with vegetable peeler.
18 points per sandwich