Caesar Salad Burgers by Rose
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground chuck or ground turkey
- salt and pepper to taste
- vidalia onion chopped fine
- 1/2 c
- 1 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- cloves of garlic chopped
- anchovy fillets
- dashes tabasco sauce
- dashes worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp
- 3 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese plus a little for garnish
- 8 to 12 leaves of romaine lettuce and 4 buns
How to Make Caesar Salad Burgers by Rose
- 1Burgers: Mix your beef or turkey with chopped vidalia onion and salt and pepper to taste. Make 4 patties and refrigerate until ready to use, wrap with foil or glad wrap so they don't dry out.
- 2Caesar Mayonnaise, mix all ingrediants together until smooth either in a blender or food processor. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or longer.
- 3Before grilling your burgers put a thumb print in the middle of each burger. When meat is done to your liking put a little sprinkle of grated cheese in that thumb print. Place on your bun drizzle Caesar Mayonaise on top of burger, place romaine lettuce leaves on top of burger, sprinkle a little more mayo on top and a little more parmesan cheese, top with the bun and Enjoy.