2 lbground beef
1 tspseasoned salt
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tsponion powder
1/4 tspfresh ground pepper
2onions, cut into chunks
1 mediumhead cabbage, cut into chunks
1 can(s)beef broth 9r make your own
How to Make Cabbage with Ground Beef
- I use an electric skillet for this recipe.
- Brown ground beef in skillet along with seasonings.
- Add onion and let it cook for about 10 minutes with lid on the skillet.
- Put cabbage wedges into skillet and again cover and let it cook down for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Pour beef broth over it all and simmer for an hour.