How to Make Cabbage Patch Casserole
- 1Crumble ground beef into heated skillet. Add onion and brown lightly until done.
- 2Season with salt, pepper and chili powder.
- 3Put half of the cabbage in bottom of greased 2 1/2 quart casserole dish. Cover with the drained meat mixture. Add remaining cabbage. Pour tomato soup over all.
- 4Cover. Can cover with aluminum foil. Bake at 350 degrees for an hour or until done.
- 5(I use about a can and a half of soup for a 9 x 13 pan. I like the extra moisture.)