By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 lbground beef
1 conion, chopped
15 ozblack beans, rinsed and drained
10 oztomatoes and chiles
2 tspchili powder
1/4 cgreen onions, chopped with tops
How to Make Burritos
- Wrap tortillas in foil and heat in 350 oven for 10 minutes to soften.
- Meanwhile, for filling, cook ground beef and onion until meat is brown and onion is tender.
- Drain and stir in black beans, undrained can tomatoes with chili peppers, and chili powder. Simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes or to desired consistency.
- Reserve 1/4 cup filling; set aside.
- Spoon 1/4 of the remaining mixture onto each tortilla just below center.
- Fold bottom edge of tortilla up and over filling.
- Fold opposite sides of tortilla in, just until they meet.
- Roll up from the bottom.
- Top with some of the reserved filling.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onion.