By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- flour tortillas
- 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- 1 c
- onion, chopped
- 15 oz
- black beans, rinsed and drained
- 10 oz
- tomatoes and chiles
- 2 tsp
- chili powder
- 1/4 c
- green onions, chopped with tops
How to Make Burritos
- 1Wrap tortillas in foil and heat in 350 oven for 10 minutes to soften.
- 2Meanwhile, for filling, cook ground beef and onion until meat is brown and onion is tender.
- 3Drain and stir in black beans, undrained can tomatoes with chili peppers, and chili powder. Simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes or to desired consistency.
- 4Reserve 1/4 cup filling; set aside.
- 5Spoon 1/4 of the remaining mixture onto each tortilla just below center.
- 6Fold bottom edge of tortilla up and over filling.
- 7Fold opposite sides of tortilla in, just until they meet.
- 8Roll up from the bottom.
- 9Top with some of the reserved filling.
- 10Sprinkle with chopped green onion.