★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup italian style bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can french style green beans
How to Make Burgers Romanesque
- 1Combine ground beef with egg and 1/2 c bread crumbs. Form into four patties, brown in skillet with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
(Chopped onion and minced garlic can be added if you desire.)
- 2While meat is cooking, mix together in a small bowl the cream of mushroom soup, the can of tomatoes and the can of drained green beans. (I have also made this with fresh steamed zucchini slices.) Mix together and set aside.
- 3When burgers are cooked through pour the sauce on top and heat til through.
- 4Serve on top of a bed of white rice.