- 1 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- 1 large
- onion,chopped (1 cup)
- 2 Tbsp
- all-purpose flour
- 1 can(s)
- (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 2 c
- frozen crispy french-fries (from 20-oz bag)
How to Make Burger n' Fries Pot Pie
- 1Heat oven to 450°F. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain well. Sprinkle flour over beef mixture. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in tomatoes; heat to boiling. Remove from heat.
- 2In ungreased 1 1/2-quart casserole, spread beef mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Arrange frozen potatoes evenly in single layer on top.
- 3Bake uncovered about 20 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.