1 lbground meat
1/4 cworcestershire sauce
1egg, slightly beaten
1 pkgbakery rolls - 12 to a sack and soft
1/2head of lettuce broken into wedges
·various condiments - catsup, mustard, mayo
1 lbbacon cooked evenly
12squares of sharp cheddar cheese (about 4 x 4 inches)
How to Make Burger, bacon and cheese sliders
- mix meat with egg and Worcestershire sauce in a plastic bowl.
- Make into 12 small burgers. I make my patties thinner in the middle than on the edges.
- Cook in large skillet on both sides until done.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon and drain on paper towels
- Cut rolls in half using a good, sharp bread knife that will not bend the bread.
- Cut cheese into twelve 4 X 4 squares for topping on sliders.
- Melt cheese on sliders once they are cooked all the way through.
- Assemble little sliders on bakery bread and choice of condiments with a wedge of lettuce on each. Place a broken slice of bacon on each burger criss-cross.
- Serve hot.