1 lbround steak, cut into 3/4 inch dice
1/2 cfresh button mushrooms,sliced
1 pkgdry onion soup
1 cplain, nonfat yogurt
2 Tbspwhole wheat flour
6 ozwhole wheat egg noodles
How to Make Bunyan's Diabetic 30-Minute Beef Stroganoff
- In a frying pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, brown meat.
- Add water, mushrooms and soup mix.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes. In a small bowl, blend yogurt and flour; add to meat mixture.
- Cook and stir on low heat until mixture thickens.
- Serve over hot, cooked noodles.
- NOTES: For greater flavor with little or no fat added, substitute no fat beef broth or some wine for part of the water called for in the ingredients.