Brown Sugar Meatloaf
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup saltine cracker crumbs, finely crushed or use bread crumbs finely processed.
How to Make Brown Sugar Meatloaf
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 5 x 9 inch loaf pan. Press the brown sugar in the bottom of the prepared loaf pan and spread the ketchup over the sugar.
In a mixing bowl, mix thoroughly all remaining ingredients and shape into a loaf. Place on top of the ketchup. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until juices are clear.