- 2 lb
- ground beef
- med onion (chopped)
- 3 Tbsp
- slice white bread (torn into pieces)
- 1 tsp
- 3/4 tsp
- black pepper
- 1/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 tsp
- packed light brown sugar
How to Make Brooke's Homemade Meatloaf
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2In a small bowl whisk together glaze ingredients
- 3In a large bowl, combine all the meatloaf ingredients and mix well
- 4Press the mixture into a 9 by 5-inch loaf pan. Bake for 30 minutes.
- 5Remove from the oven and brush some of the glaze over the top of the meatloaf. Bake for 30 minutes more
- 6Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes.
- 7Turn the meatloaf out onto a serving platter and spoon the remaining glaze over the top before serving.